If you could ban just one thing, what would it be?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Imagine you were ruler of the Earth and had the power to ban just one thing, what would it be?

This is difficult as there are so many worthy things like poverty, infant mortality, malaria, Aids, polluted water or atmosphere, war or famine to name but a few.

Bringing it down to a personal level, I think it would have to be the whole parking department and wardens who issue tickets.

What would you ban ? 

No I think that when I said banning, it would vanish for ever. Please Tony I love cigarettes.

I know you said one but there are too many things that need to be banned

Crime

Racism

Reality TV (Most)

Just to name a few

I would like to see abuse of people and animals vanish. Child abuse, domestic abuse,and animal abuse.

I would eliminate lack of empathy/understanding. If people stopped burying their head in the sand and look around, we could avoid some problems.

if you could literally make it vanish and it would be as if it never existed, I'd have to choose rape of any kind.

animal abuse 

poverty (which includes food, shelter and every child should have a chance to go to school)

Back