Do you own a beauty product with your name?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Did you buy it because of the name or because you liked the product?

I bought NARS Lola Lola because of the name but ended up falling in love with the color. It's probably my most used eyeshadow, lol. I also have Zoya Lola, but the color is just a lame pink.

Nope, but I bought my daughter the Maggie collection from Benefits, and the same thing happened.  She fell in love with it(neutrals usually don't thrill her) and it's almost all she uses.

I have never come across anything with my name, but if I did, I'd get it for sure!

Well my real name is Perla and I haven't run into any makeup that was labeled Perla, BUT yesterday I was oggleing over that QVC Bare Escentuals show and they had a Pearl powder mineral veil that was so stunning on this lady. I definitely have my eye on this and will test it out on myself at the store.

I have a Victoria Secret palette. So it's the brand not the name. But guess it still counts!

Originally Posted by perlanga /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well my real name is Perla and I haven't run into any makeup that was labeled Perla, BUT yesterday I was oggleing over that QVC Bare Escentuals show and they had a Pearl powder mineral veil that was so stunning on this lady. I definitely have my eye on this and will test it out on myself at the store.

There's a designer named La Perla, I've only tried their perfume, nice!

No, i never found anything bearing my name, it's only used in geography :/. That said i just searched my second name on Sephora, and i came up with a lip treatment from Nars and a pink lipstick from Lancôme. I will definitely look at the lipstick, it looks like a shade i could wear.

Sort of - I'm a flight attendant so I put all my makeup, creams, etc into little bottles and write my name on them.  Does that count?

My name is Barbie and surprisingly, I don't own any Barbie products, other than a couple of t-shirts.  Not even any of the Barbie Loves MAC stuff!  lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by crg /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sort of - I'm a flight attendant so I put all my makeup, creams, etc into little bottles and write my name on them.  Does that count?
Lol, sure!

No such luck, here. I'm pretty sure I'll never run across anything with the name Tyari either, unless I become independently wealthy and can afford to manufacture my own line. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm not sure if anything has my name on it. But if I did find such a product I would probably buy it just for the name alone!

Latest posts

Back