Sign in to follow this  
lolaB

Do you own a beauty product with your name?

Zoya has nail polish with my first and middle name, but both are are spelled differently from how I spell my names. They're both colors I would wear, but they don't particularly stand out to me. I have two beauty supply stores near me that carry Zoya, but I couldn't find them there.

I almost bought Zoya "Amy" recently, just because it had my name, but I just couldn't get on board with a sparkly fire orange for my pale hands.

I bought Zoya's "Cole" recently, which is my (married) last name. Never would have happened with my maiden name (Supples) so I had to have it lol Luckily it's a really pretty peach shade that I happened to like once it arrived! 

My name is Krystan Nichole, and they have shades "Kristen" and "Nicole". Wrong spellings but still quite tempting. WHY MOM?! WHY did you have to make me unique!!! 

I took a look at Zoya and found "Megan"- it's the exact colour of the glasses I wore from grades 5 to 10. Good grief. (Nice colour, just ... it would haunt me. Lol.)

I don't know why but I just went to look in the Buxom gloss line, excitedly, and then remembered that a boy's name would not be in there hahahaha. Maybe if they had a Connie or Kana it'd be close, but yeah, no.
I've always had a "boy's" name too & was very surprised to see my name as a buxom gloss. I think I need to have it! Dani is not a girl's name you find very often on things, let alone a pretty lippy! Fun fun!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by turntrekgodhead View Post

I took a look at Zoya and found "Megan"- it's the exact colour of the glasses I wore from grades 5 to 10. Good grief. (Nice colour, just ... it would haunt me. Lol.)

LOL I had to wear glasses from grades 6 to 10 (until I could master touching my own eyeball to use contacts), and I know EXACTLY what you mean! Tough times...

Quote:Verissmd
 Hmm my buxom gloss is actually pretty fantastic. I might have to buy it.

Ha! I just checked out the Buxom gloss named "Amy", and it's totally a color I'd wear. Love it.

• Like 1

I think I will be buying the Buxom Megan gloss for sure.  I figured there would be a Megan since it's such a common name.  I think every other girl born between 1978 and 1984 is a Megan.

• Like 1

I have never had a Melissa product, and I would love to buy the Buxom gloss with my name.....but am I the only one who cannot stand that lip gloss? It is SO tacky and sticky! I seriously think it feels like glue on my lips. 

I have never had a Melissa product, and I would love to buy the Buxom gloss with my name.....but am I the only one who cannot stand that lip gloss? It is SO tacky and sticky! I seriously think it feels like glue on my lips. 
Yeah I really am not a big fan of lipgloss either. I feel like it just sits on top of my lips and suffocates them,lol. Some clear glosses are okay, but I feel like once you get in to colour they are terrible. Glad it's not just me :)

My name is Randi, I will NEVER find a product with my name on it unless I have it personally made for me! Used to it though lol

On a side note: I have a good friend who happens to be a boy *wink Wink* take what you will from that but I have a Lorac Lips with Benefits gloss in his name. It came in a kit and I find it so ironic I got it in his name lol

• Like 1