In your opinion, what's the nicest smelling perfume?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Difficult choice. One of my favorite is Miss Dior Cherie, but its price is far from nice.

I personally like fruity perfumes so my favorite is DKNY's Be Delicious (the original, cherry, night...ok all)...

I agree with the Miss Dior Cherie.  I will add Chanel Chance - which ever the version (green, pink, yellow coloured ones).  I switch between the 2.

My latest favourite is Vera Wang, but there are soooooo many wonderful perfumes out there , so I can't choose only one like the nicest smelling.

Hands down DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom! Fruity, sexy, girly, and pretty all at the same time.

I like fruity, spicy, and sweet perfumes. I really like L'Occitane's Honey & Lemon perfume.

My favorite is Harajiku lili angel, it has this very fruity and sugary smell. But it doesn't last very long though.

I like Vera Wang Sheer Veil, Marc Jacobs Lola and Versace Bright Crystal. I can't pick one lol.

My favorites are Escada Magnetism, and this one by lacoste.  I'm not sure if it has a name, its in a tall clear rectangular bottle with a silver cap.

Touch Of Pink by Lacoste!!! I tried it at the epcot paris perfume store and instantly fell in complete love with it, seriously it's the only one I ever wear anymore. before that I was hooked on KORS Perfume for Women by Michael Kors but for some random reason they have discontinued it.

I love so many perfumes its hard to choose!

I love Vera Wang Princess and DKNY Be Delicious though, also Hugo Boss Deep Red  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Johnnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Armani Code! I love, love, love that stuff.

Me too, I wear the men's version too!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Most perfumes make me cough or sneeze violently.

Je Reviens by Worth makes me go weak at the knees!

I CANNOT resist any woman who wears it.  (don't tell my wife. lol)

Latest posts

Back