Engagement party idea

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey all! i just got engaged *blush blush. my party is on new year's eve. i'd like some help on great new idea, its going to be at home, but our place is big, and i want to do a spanish theme. since my guys is so into latin stuff and music. what could i do?

Congratulations! Is this going to be a "stag and doe" party or just ladies only?

Is this an engagment party for the two of you together?

Something like a "Havana Nights" theme would be cool.

You could use red and yellow or gold coloured balloons, streamers and decor. Spanish music and dancing.

You could serve Spanish paella in seafood, and spicy, mild.....etc, for people to eat. Serve wine from Spain.

it will be kind of a mixed party. and yea its for both of us, i love the food idea.

i've already found some music. i need something to carry other than the normal flower bouquet.

So have you decided on all your arrangements for your engagment party?

You must be so excited, its so close!

Be sure to share pictures! Congrats Hun :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

thanks. i will take pictures.

and yes i think i have most everything as planned.

Oh my god!!!!! It was butterfly change of flowers. How lucky. I am feeling jealous. I wish i was there!!!!!

Latest posts

Back