What's your current bag?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For me it's actually a mini classical style suitcase by R-Series:

(brand website photo) It has a lined pocket inside and comes with a long strap to wear over my shoulder.

What bag are you currently toting?

I love my T'ANGELLA (tea-an-gel-la) HANDBAG .

This bag just make it so easy to bring my book. The fact that the book case is attached means that I have enough space in the other compartments for my wallets,etc. and I don't need to carry the book in my hand or in a separate book case. I don't ike to carry things in my hands.
I always have a book with me so this handbag is a must-have.

A large brown Coach bag.

My Mom bought it for me for my birthday last February.

Originally Posted by Berialle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For me it's actually a mini classical style suitcase by R-Series:

(brand website photo) It has a lined pocket inside and comes with a long strap to wear over my shoulder.
your bag is sooooo~ cool!

Today I've switched back to my most favorite bag of all times......My Etienne Aigner maroon satchel.  Its sooo roomy for all my things and my 2 y/os.  Plus it has the longer handles which fit perfectly over my shoulder.  This is my "go to" bag 
wub.gif

My favorite bag is a shoulder bag from Orla Kiely. I just love their patterns' retroness! Apparently Orla Kiely is very popular in San Francisco. I couldn't find a photo of the same bag I have but this is the pattern:

and this is the style:

This color/pattern is also cute... I have a wallet with this pattern and thinking about buying a computer bag with this pattern so I can take it to work everyday!

I love it!!
heart.gif

Originally Posted by kikikinzz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Today I've switched back to my most favorite bag of all times......My Etienne Aigner maroon satchel.  Its sooo roomy for all my things and my 2 y/os.  Plus it has the longer handles which fit perfectly over my shoulder.  This is my "go to" bag 
wub.gif

Latest posts

Back