Who is your girl crush?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Mine is Monica Bellucci. She's obviously gorgeous, and she also has brains and seems soft/feminine. I don't find ditziness cute, and I don't find the rebellious bad girl vibe sexy either.

Shakira, only it's not so much a crush as a full out love of her and desire to be like her. She is sultry, sexy, smart, talented beyond belief singing and writing her own songs in two different languages and she's the master of belly dancing!

Nikki Minaj...she is sooo unlike me...that's why I like her....Honestly, I secretly listen to her music ALL the time!!  It's rap and I usually HATE rap, but I like her.  She is pretty and her makeup (although sometimes overdone) I fell in love with!!!  Her style of dress is off and she makes these weird faces I dont like either, but, I like her....ugh...I wont get into the plastic surgery...but....I'm a secret fan of hers...

Angelina Jolie was big crush of mine for years and years.

I have a few girls I am fond of for different reasons.

I like Jennifer Tily, Lady Gaga & Dita Von Tesse.

Hi everyone. I am new in this forum site. I hope that we will share good ideas and information here.

A toss up between Milla Jovovich (badass), Salma Hayek (sultry), Natalie Portman (well-rounded), Helena Bonham Carter (eccentric), and Isabella Rossellini (classic/timeless).

Katy Perry she is so pretty and just seems like such a sweetheart. Kinda crazy to think she used to be a christian music singer!

Carrie Underwood/Mandy Moore/Taylor Swift/Kristen Kreuk  - I love the whole classy, innocent girly look

Marisa Miller!  No doubt!

She and I have the same measurements, but I don't have boobs like her!  My sister assures me she's just always wearing a push up bra!  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  She's also super domestic like me (as in likes to cook and stuff)!  Ahh, I wanna be her!  lmao!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back