Nose Piercing??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I am going to get a nose piercing some time in the near future.. I was just wondering for those who have had or have piercings, how bad did it hurt!? And what are the chances of it getting infected? I'm so nervous about not caring for it correctly...

Also, what were some reactions you got from your piercing. Where I live, I will get a lot of head turns, even for something as small as a nose stud... And I'm not looking forward to it! Ha Lastly, how did you go about finding where you got it done at? I'm having troubles cause I don't know where a good, reliable place is...

Hey! I've had my nose peirced since I was in the 8th grade. I got it done with a piercing gun, not a needle. Make sure if the person is using a needle that it's a clean one that hasn't been used on anyone else. I will be honest tears will come down without your control, but it only hurts for like 5 seconds when they did it to me. But it was soar for a couple of days until it healed. I think they do piercings at jewllery stores, but definitely at a tattoo store. I hope this helped :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Ive had mine I believe since I was in the 8th grade and they did it with an ear piercing gun. Thats just how they did it back then. I went straight to the mall to get nose studs as I had an actual earring for a nose ring so I switched the nose ring like 2 hours after I got it done cuz I didnt want the earring to get stuck on the inside of my nose if I were to roll over on it. It hurt while I was doing it but for the total pain it wasnt that bad.

If you want to get it done then be sure to go to a tattoo shop that keeps their stuff sterilized and has a clean enviroment. Make sure you clean it everyday so that it doesnt get infected.

An ear piercing gun?! Omg I would die, lol.I got mine pierced 5 years ago with a needle. I have a pretty low pain tolerance, so it hurt pretty badly. The pain didn't last for more than a minute, though. It was sore for a couple days after that, and then it would only hurt when I cleaned or touched it for a while after that. It didn't heal completely until about 4-5 months later.

Shoot, I'm SO excited to get one! I have a low pain tolerance as well, so I'm expecting it to hurt. Good to know the initial pain will go away pretty quickly!

yeah I'll check into a tattoo place for sure. I actually also want a tattoo! Has anyone got one? or two? Where and what is it of!?

Maybe I should start saving my money haha.... OH how much did a nose stud cost!? Like actually getting it pierced, how much was it? I hear around 30 to 50 depending on where you go. Yeah??
Thanks ladies!

I had my nose pierced before.  It cost super cheap....but I'm in the Caribbean and that was yearrrrs ago, so I can't estimate how much it would be now.  Like everyone said, it hurt at that said time of piercing (I did mine with the ear piercing gun) but that was over and done with in a few seconds.  However, I kept hitting it when doing wiping my face and stuff and lost patience and took it out...LOL...I know...Imma dweeb.  I also have a tattoo on my lower stomach/hipbone area and its of a fairy sitting on a mushroom.  I have it some time though and even though that hurt some, it was a far cry from what I expected.  Maybe because the tattoo artist looked like a Grecian God?  I dunno....could be.  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back