QOTD December 19, 2010: What Is Your Secret Indulgence?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What is the one indulgence that you take for yourself that noone else knows about?

Tell us...We won't tell anyone else ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

MUT is my secret indulgence.  No one else knows that I spend hours on this site ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Secret....I have no secret indulgence.

But I love to sneak little beauty gifts for myself, every so often. (Like new nail polishes)

Hair cutting services. I always ask for the best stylist in the salon when I'm new to a salon. I have had chopped haircuts in the past and experience definitely pays off.

Reading gay novels and other material.  One of my best friends is gay and out of curiousity I read up alot on it, in terms of their relationships and stuff. Quite interesting.

I like to read yaoi myself, which are mangas with gay stories.

I would say books, never drag me into a bookstore, that's heaven for me, i literally can spend hours in it.

Haha you guys are going to think I'm a creepo.

My secret indulgence is engagement or wedding photos! I love going on facebook and looking at everyone's wedding stuff. Makes me excited for my future wedding.... in 2 years :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

lol Shayy, I love that too, and I'm not in a relationship, even.

I just like seeing people looking their best, and coordinating their clothes to fit a particular theme. *sigh*

My other secret indulgence is manicures. I looooove just sitting there in silence while a professional fusses with my nails.

I also liked going to 'Open Houses' for a house for sale to see what the house looks like inside.  I like having a peek as to how other people decorate their homes...like a decorator voyeur.

crust punks 
tongue.gif

massage, reflexology and facial..these are my secret indulgence that i treat myself once a month.

Back