My OPI Stash!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bought another 2 full size OPI Bottles yesterday - Cosmo-Not Tonight, Honey! and An Affair in Red Square.

Check out my little OPI Stable!

Left to Right:

Mrs O'Leary's BBQ
An Affair in Red Square
Peach-a-Boo
Cosmo-Not Tonight, Honey!
Mimosa's for Mr and Mrs
My Daddy's the King
Passion

These are just my full-size bottles. I have a few of the minis as well, mostly pinks.

Lol, I looooove the blood reds. Here's An Affair on me:

thanks L! I bought it for a friend and then decided I loved it so much that I had to have it myself! and just in time for christmas too :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Don't forget that Ulta has free OPI special Christmas colors with the purchase of two at the regular price.

I used to just buy economy polishes so I can have about 50 different colors, but I have recently purchased some OPI polish, and it is really worth it when you consider how many applications it will cover.

I wonder who was the amazing friend that has bought you a few of those bottles ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> hehe

I LOVE Affair in Red Square. It's such a sexy red!

I LOVE Cosmo-not tonight, Honey!

It's such a pretty pinky, neutral gold! Been wearing mine quite often :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Great selection of colors in your stash. OPI rocks! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have a ton of the little mini OPIs and a good number of the big ones.  Considering I can only paint my toes (no fingernail polish allowed where I work), I can't use it all fast enough!

Latest posts

Back