What lipstick/lipgloss are you wearing right now?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am using this  Elizabeth Arden Limited Edition Anniversary Lipstick,very good for my lips.So comfortable and charming.

NYX Orpheus

NYX Athena

Victoria Secrets Lip Gloss (deep brown) can't remember the name 

Rediscovering one of my MAC pinks called Too Swoon For (pink lip set from one or two years ago).

In my christmas stocking someone bought me Soap and Glory lipgloss.

usually for me the only lipsticks that work are Guerlain KissKiss and Virgin Vie lipgloss.

I think that virgin Vie have changed ownership in the UK now and are no longer part dof the Virgin group.
icon_razz.gif

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL YOU MAKEUPTALKERS !!!  

Maybelline Color Sensational Pearls Lipcolor in Pearly Pink and it looks and feels so "Good"!!

Although it's neither a lipstick nor lipgloss, one product I've been using lately is Stila's lip stain in Cherry Crush. It smells great and lasts a long time.

In gloss, I have been using MAC's Oyster Girl. It's a nice neutral, peachy pink color.

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Peal in Rose & Shine ^^ It's fits me, i like it alot 

But before that...read the link 

www.naturalnews.com/023139_lead_lipstick_cosmetics.html

Jolly Rancher Cherry Lip balm. (smells good, taste better) And Fresh Vanilla Comfort Shine Lip Glaze (its my favorite b/c the shape of the bottle is like a perfume bottle)

Latest posts

Back