Anyone notice makeup products on tv?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ive  been watching Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Ive been noticing the makeup that they use.  I see that one of them that uses Stila powder and they had like a 30 second clip about NARS Orgasm.  Am I the only one who notices these things? lol

Nope, hadn't noticed that. But I'd bet ya that they are paying for those endorements, big time!

i usually notice things like that in movies esp. like cell phones korean ones! haha. and products in shows.

Not really, unless it's shown obviously in the screen, in that case i can identify the packaging.

I notice stuff like that too. I think subconsciously I'm looking out for it, cuz I'm curious what they use.

I notice that too. Like in the film 'Om Shanti Om', and the girl gets a makeover it shows you for like 10 seconds straight the 'Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse' in her hands and I'm like.. I'm sure that's NOT what they're using in this movie haha.

Originally Posted by LAminerals /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nope, hadn't noticed that. But I'd bet ya that they are paying for those endorements, big time!

No kidding!

Product placement is big bucks.  The company pays a lot to get their product in there, or sues for a lot if the show doesn't get their okay to show the product.

Well when I do notice it's usually MAC that I see a lot of women use, not surprising.

I notice it a lot on the newer teen shows, like Degrassi. They have scenes in the bathroom with them doing their makeup so often it's ridiculous. Skincare too--they mention the Zeno Hotspot thing pretty often.

I'm usually too caught up in the RHWOA's drama or watching Kim's boobies bounce around to notice their makeup!  lol

I pay attention to the makeup too. I usually see MAC a lot. I haven't watched the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills yet for more than a few minutes. I watched real housewives of OC for a long time. 

O yes I do, I am trying to find out what each Gal uses, especially the lips......Kyle has said she uses Viva Glam V Lip Gloss, Mac Color Enchantress, Lipfusion  color in Sun, but I would like to know for sure because most have a very neutral look, and for day wear it's great

Yes I notice.  The show  Look A Like, I notice MAC products, a huge Sephora platinum powder brush.

Latest posts

Back