Contest: Win 1 of 2 Bee Luscious Spring/Summer 2009 Palettes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Win 1 of 2 Bee Luscious Spring/Summer 2009 Palettes ($79.99 Value EACH)
  • Within the palette you get:
  • 16 eye shadows (15 shimmer and 1 matte)
  • 2 matte blushers
  • 2 shimmer blushers
  • 2 lipsticks

Bee Luscious and MakeupTalk have teamed up to for a great giveaway!  We are giving away 2 Bee Luscious Spring/Summer 2009 Palettes ($79.99/each value).   Contest Details:
  • Contest prizes: Win 1 of 2 Bee Luscious Spring/Summer 2009 Palettes
  • 2 random winners selected by www.random.org.
  • Unlimited Entries available! (blog comments only)
  • 3 week contest. December 28, 2010 through 7:00pm January 19, 2011.
  How do I enter?  Entry method(s)
  • Unlimited MakeupTalk Blog comments (Mandatory for entry) reply back here with a link to your blog comments
  • Press the Facebook "LIKE" button on articles (not mandatory)
  • Follow us on Twitter here: http://twitter.com/MakeupTalk (not mandatory)
  You get entries when you reply to our Blog articles. Reply on the MakeupTalk Blog located here.  You may reply as much as you would like to any articles on MakeupTalk.  Here's the catch:  They have to be LEGITIMATE replies and have to actually comment about the blog article that you are commenting about. Here are examples of the legit comments.
  Unlimited Entries available! 1 Comment = 1 entry 10 Comments = 10 entries
10 BONUS entries for a Tweeting about this promotion and leave the URL(using @makeuptalk) to that tweet in a reply in this thread, but you have to have commented on the blog first.

Make sure you follow the laws of your state and country. Rules subject to change without notice. You are responsible for what you use so please be aware and knowledgeable of what works and what doesn’t work for you. Open to everyone. Past winners, Current Staff and past MakeupTalk Staff member ARE eligible to enter this contest, so get movin!

This contest will run from anytime on Wednesday December 28, 2010 through 7:00pm January 19, 2011.  All times are Pacific Standard Time.  So yes, the contest has already started! What are you waiting for? Reply back with a link to your blog comments!!
[SIZE= 14px]Images and video are with permission from www.sirvinya.com[/SIZE]

I think this palette is just beautiful!!!  Thanks for doing this!!!

~Mel

Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I'm just a girl who wishes for the world. --Marilyn Monroe

I love this palette its so gorgeous , The colors are perfect ; i would be so happy to get this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back