Great time at the MAC store.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just dropped in and had to tell you about my trip to Philly...  I totally hate Philly!!  lol  The only thing that made the trip bearable was the King of Prussia Mall and the MAC store there...  Of coarse I wasn't dressedup at all (son and son's friend along) but I went in and told the MA about my "hobby" and that I needed a new foundation...  She sat me down in the chair and sent 15 minutes playing around with products and shades.  I came out with a new foundation (Studio Sculpt) and powder (Mineralize SkinFinish) in NW30....  and was just so happy with the whole experience.... 

That's great! Is that a pro store?

And how did you leave without eyeshadow! lol!

I think it was....  A full sized store with 3 or 4 MA's...   and $$$$ was the reason I didn't get anything else...  Though I did have my eye on the sweet corset at the Fredricks of Hollywood store there... 

Love Studio Sculpt!!  Really works well with my less than perfect skin....

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL @ the corset.

Sounds like you had a grand time. How do you like the Studio Sculpt?

Sounds like fun! How do you like Mineralize? I've considered getting it but haven't yet.  

Sounds great! I really like Studio Sculpt, and I´ve wanted the MSF natural for ages but never knew if I really NEED it

YAY!!  I know that I, personally, have mixed feelings about visiting M.A.C stores/counters.  It seems as though half of the time, the MUAs  couldn't be bothered with the customers!!  lol. I guess that goes with any retail store! Glad to hear you had a great experience, and living in South Jersey myself, perhaps I should commute to Philly next time I "need" M.A.C!!!  
icon_lol.gif
   As for the MSF and MSF Naturals -> They both are AMAZING!  I have the MSF Natural in Light and I just adore it! In my opinion, it is better than Bare Minerals, and it is PRESSED to boot! Great for using as a finishing powder OR alone.  I have the MSF in Comfort as well.  I use this for bronzing and/or contouring.  My friend (who is a M.A.C MUA) gave it to me because she had two!  I cannot thank her enough!

Hope that helps anyone that maybe be interested in purchasing MSFs!  Karren- enjoy those products!!!!!      

Back