Favorite drugstore brand (just one!)?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is a tough question for a lot of people, but I'd have to say Revlon. What about everyone else? I like Physician's Formula a lot, too.

Revlon!

Is NYX a drugstore brand?  If it is, that would come in second.  But only in terms of eyeshadows and lipsticks and things like that.  Revlon is for more foundation.

This is a hard question.  Wet'n'Wild is probably my choice, but Revlon is really good, too.  I also love Maybelline for their mascaras.

Almay.Their products are of very good quality my HG powder, foundation, and eyeliner are all from Almay! Their mascaras are pretty good to and all their products are gentle on my sensitive skin.

I use mostly drugstore brands and I would have to say Revlon, followed closely by Barry M.

Most of my makeup is drugstore stuff, and I buy various brands. If I absolutely had to stick with just one, it would be Maybelline, mainly because I've used their mascara for a long time, it's my standby, and I like their non-oily eye makeup remover. Their other stuff is at least okay, so I could survive with only Maybelline.

But I would probably whine a lot.

Back