Official Pictureless Haul Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
Don't feel like taking pictures and starting a whole thread, but still wanna talk about what you bought? Share it here in the pictureless haul thread. Big or small, we wanna know about them all! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Nail Colour in Lavendar Marques.  =)

This is a really pretty violet colour with a very smooth finish. I really like the diamond strength nail polishes, they dry fast and have a really good colour selection.

I got a Wet n Wild Lip Shimmer for $1 (on sale). I read on a blog (I wish I could remember which one!) that they are really moisturizing, but go on like a lipstick. She was right! I may go back for the rest of the colors.

Got some Urban Decay pigments in today.

Shortly after giving one a go, I put them in little sample jars instead, cause that packaging was terrible!

Asphyxia is gorgeous though! 

At Rite Aid today I got:

• 3 rolls of Christmas paper for $0.19 each w00t!
  • Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Sienna for 75% off
  • Salon Plus 100% Acetone nail polish remover
  • 3 Jesse's Girl eye dusts (Blackstar Blue, Flambe, Antique Green)
  • NYC Long wearing polish in Starry Silver Glitter (freakin' gorgeous!!)
  • Wet n Wild's new Fast Dry Polish in Party of Five Glitters (jaw droppingly gorgeous)

Quote:Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

At Rite Aid today I got:

• 3 rolls of Christmas paper for $0.19 each w00t!
  • Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Sienna for 75% off
  • Salon Plus 100% Acetone nail polish remover
  • 3 Jesse's Girl eye dusts (Blackstar Blue, Flambe, Antique Green)
  • NYC Long wearing polish in Starry Silver Glitter (freakin' gorgeous!!)
  • Wet n Wild's new Fast Dry Polish in Party of Five Glitters (jaw droppingly gorgeous)

Thanks Leti--now I want those WNW Lip Shimmers!  Where did you get yours for a buck?  I'm thinking I'm going to have to stop at Walgreens after work tonight!

Walgreens during the sale. Now they are $1.99 again. I thought the lightest two were meh, but the rest I love.

Still--buck 99 isn't bad at all.  I'm going to try and stop tonight and check them out.  I love my new Clinique lippies but these are a fraction of the cost. 

And I want to see that Party of Five Glitters polish you were raving about too!

I just saw that polish last night.  Someone had it layered over a black nail polish.  Its so pretty!

Ok Leti you'd better be right.  My Walgreens only had 6 of those lippies, and two of them were the really light ones, so i passed on those, but got the other four.  So I ended up getting Maple, Cinnamon, Spice and Berry. So far I've only tried them out on my hand but wow, they are pretty pigmented!  Can't wait to try them out for real!

Meijer discounted them to $.84! There are only locations in 5 midwestern states, so I didn't bother to mention it. They also had all their Milani holos and some neons for $1.74. I was in heaven, lol.

Back