MAC Wonder Woman Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
sam9347.jpg

Quad in Lady Justice

sam9350.jpg

sam9351.jpg

GIRL POWER: MAC Cosmetics said Wednesday that the company is partnering with DC Comics’ Wonder Woman to create a limited edition color cosmetics collection featuring the illustrated superhero. Set for a spring 2011 launch at all MAC locations worldwide, the lineup is expected to include lipsticks, eye shadows, blush and nail polish ranging in price from $13 to $49.50. (No word on whether metal-deflecting bracelets are part of the collection.)
MAC Cosmetics - Wonder Woman
ww.jpg

Source 1

Source 2

Love the eyeshadow colours.

But wouldn't spend that much money on makeup,

I'll find same colours for cheaper price and same quility,

cute packaging but!

See, I like the packaging!  The e/s palette kind of reminds me of a metal Wonder Woman lunchbox!!  lol.  I also like those shades of blue - I do not own much blue ( how is THAT for justification??)

The packaging looks like the old lunch box, but I was never a fan of wonder woman. I will pass

I don't like the eyeshadow palette, i agree it looks like a lunchbox (which, ironically, i would totally buy !). I really like the lipglosses though, it can be very funny.

The packaging looks distinctly 70's retro, which was when the TV series was on the air, which is probably why it "looks" cheap and outdated.  The problem is that the blue/silver really isn't today's look either (more early 80's).

Btw, I think your 2nd source link is off?  It was for a Lulu Kennedy launch.

Originally Posted by alm1217 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would be a little embarrassed to pull this out in front of people...
just what I was thinking! I'm not really a sucker for fancy packaging but if I were to buy makeup I would like the packaging to look just a little more mature, not trying to offend anyone when I say this cause we all have our own opinion but I guess this just isn't my cup of tea ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

There are a bunch of new pics up on Temptalia. I love the pigment jars. I only have a list of maybes, because I like the packaging but the products themselves are kind of boring.

Maybes:

• Heroine Lipstick
  • Russian Red Lipstick
  • Emancipation Liglass
  • Secret Identity Lipglass
  • Marina Ultra Pigment
  • Mighty Aphrodite Blush Duo
  • Amazon Princess Blush Duo
  • Eye Brush Set
  • Valiant Eyeshadow Quad

Originally Posted by alm1217 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would be a little embarrassed to pull this out in front of people...

I put my makeup on at home, so that is a non-issue. I have no issues pulling out this, Hello Kitty, or anything else.

*sigh* a lipgloss, lipstick, msf, both nail polish, and a quad maybe. *sigh*

Latest posts

Back