Naked palette on sephora.com now!!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got it!! Finally.

I also ordered it on Ulta.com last week but I've heard rumors that they took a bunch of ordered and then cancelled them due to selling out. I haven't gotten that e-mail but I don't know I don't exactly trust Ulta. So I'll wait to see if I hear anything else from them. So far no credit card charged from Ulta. 

But I know I can trust Sephora. I was e-mailed because I had signed up to get e-mailed. What a great company!

I HATE Ulta.com. I had a bad experience with them trying to get this palette.

I heard it was going to be in stock soon, so I set the page as my homepage last night, so I could check in every time I got online.

Lo and behold, I log in this morning, and there it is!

Not like I've been trying to get ahold of this forever, just like the rest of the world.

Please, please, PLEASE, don't let me get it and be disappointed in it! After all this time, that would be the biggest let down.

I'm so over that palette, it seems like it's a permanent item so I'll just get it when I use up enough neutrals.

I want this too, but we are tight on cash right now and $50 for eyeshadow just wouldn't work. Like Perlanga said I think I'll wait awhile.

this is still sold out in EVERY sephora store i go to, im taking it as a sign of 'i shouldnt get it' lol

I happened to find the pallet in an Ulta several months ago. It's....good borderline okay. I wish there were more matte colors. Most are too shimmery/glittery for my liking. But there are a couple of colors that I really love.

I got mine!!!   Phew!  I have been trying to purchase these for over a year! I just do not understand how I am signed up with UrbanDecay.com to receive an email when it is available, and I end up getting through a retailer?! At this point, WHO CARES!  And I just adore ordering through Sephora.com, they are super quick and efficient!  I know I will be playing with this palette in no later than 3 days!  There will be some very pretty neutral EOTD/FOTD pics posted soon, yes?!

Ahhh!!! Mine is "out for delivery"!!!!!!!!  I hope that bad boy gets here before I have to leave for work :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I almost want to call out just so I can play with it!! lol... 

Originally Posted by Sexy Sadie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do not understand how that one can be sold out. It is not LE...

I think someone else theorized on this in the past...it might just be a marketing ploy to keep people talking about it.  "When will it be available? Is it available? It's available! Did you get it? Do you want it?"  as opposed to the normal "This product is on the shelves, buy it or not"  -- Even people who already have it are still talking about whether it's available or not, so that others might get a chance for it.  You don't get that kind of conversation going if it's always around and not even a question.  Making it "hard to get" or "near impossible to get" just makes you want it more.

Latest posts

Back