RATS! Lost my VIB Status

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Got an email from Sephora this morning with an 'update' to my account, and it looks like I didn't spend enough this year.  I guess it's ok because I am VERY overwhelmed financially right now and don't NEED the temptation, but still--sort of makes me sad that I won't be privy to all the VIB perks anymore.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

But on the plus side, I interviewed today for a different job within my company and if I get it there would be a bit of a raise, so hopefully I get the job, and am able to get my stuff paid off sooner rather than later, and go back to my makeup shopping! 

Aww, I recently got upped to VIB status... and yes, something I was striving for!  Not a good idea!  Don't think I'm going to try for it this year.  If it just happens... then I need to cut back!  lol

Hope you get the job!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

VIB is a reward level from Sephora for spending $350+ in one year.

Good luck on the job! I have missed you around here.

Aww thanks for the luck guys!  I will need it--I want this job BAD! 

I miss being here too but I've sort of been trying to stay away so I don't read about all the new stuff and want it. 

No, one shouldn't STRIVE to spend lots of money on Sephora but I gotta admit I was pretty jazzed when I first got it, and then when I kept it.  I was actually pretty bummed that I didn't keep it this year but I have cut back so it isn't surprising.

I hope you get the job too. I don't think $350 is something you have to strive to spend if you like what Sephora offers (which is alot).

What are some of the perks of VIB status? Do you get secret sales? Or do you just get announcements for new products earlier than us lowly peons? lmao I know of only one perk, I got spend $40 and the coupon was for $15 off and I know VIB got $20 off instead.

If I got hooked on high end I know it would be easy to spend $350 a year at Sephora. Hasn't happened yet. I like my cheap drugstore and it's not too hard to spend hundreds there either...

Back