What piercings do you have?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was just going to post some pictures of my new piercing but thought maybe we could have a thread for everyone's piercings instead. I'd love more and really want an industrial/scaffold but for work I don't even think I'm allowed this one.  Oh well.

Show me what you've got - post your pictures guys! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have my side lip done, my nose done and an industrial in my right ear as well my normal ear piercings. I love them, but I don't want to go over the top with them.

the only piercings i still have are my ears and navel.

had my nose pierced when i was like 15 but i took it out after a month.

had my tongue pierced a couple years ago and then took it out after a year.

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I will post some pics when I get the chance.

I have 6 in my ears, (I wear only the standard one each, daily.)  my naval, my tongue, (I no longer wear) and I let my cartilage piercing grow over.

I want my nose done, but my fiance doesn't want it. He doesn't like piercings very much.

My sisters have the above plus both of them have there nipples both pierced and a few more ear piercings each. Also one has her nose done, the other has her lower lip and brow done.

I have my nose and the top cartilage on both ears and 2 on bottom on both sides and my tragus. I did have my eyebrow, belly button and the tragus on my right ear pierced and my tongue done but took them out.

I have my ears pierced, and did have my navel pierced, but I took it out last month because I got tired of it (hopefully it heals!!)

i have normal ear piercings and my two upper cartilage pierced. I realllly want an Industrial one but with my job I would never be able to get that done.  The healing time is also too long, so I can't sneak it in while on vacation while hoping it heals before I get back out.

I have each ear lobe double pierced.  

I did have a cartiledge piercing some years ago, but three days later, it got so infected that I spent the better part of the day in the emergency room. It got all HUGE and purple.  They had to clip the earring off, drain my ear, and then I was on antibiotics for ten days - lesson learned, LOL!  I just keep it simple now.

So far I have piercings on the ears, but I want to make a navel-piercing....Does it hurt? 
unsure.gif

Right now I only have my navel, earlobes, and one cartlidge.  I've had a couple others through the years that didn't stick around.  I'd like to have an industrial as well!  Maybe a surface piercing somewhere...

ive had my ears done since 3 months of age, got my belly done on my 14th birthday & now i want my two hips done

Ohh.. I found this thread! 

I don't have anymore now.. but when I was younger..

I had my belly pierced, my ears pierced, my nose pierced, my septum pierced.. and.. a princess diana... but slightly different, because instead of two.. I had three.

i've had these for a looong time. 10+ years and can't get myself to take them out even though i barely show it nowadays (i have retainers to keep them from closing).  i have the regular ear piercings. lip piercing, tongue, septum, and nostril.

I have my septum and ears pierced.

I used to have an industrial but I had to take it out, I plan on getting it done again.

I also had my ears pierced twice, slightly higher than the original ones on my ear lobe, but I was 12 and for some reason we got them done at Claire's.

They used 'the gun' (ugh no one ever get pierced by this please) and the piercings ended up being on an angle, so I had to take them out.

I have 3 piercings on each of my ears. it used to be 5 on each ear but some got infected & some i took out. I also have my eyebrow pierced, nose, lip & tongue.

I had 4 on my cartilage, and 2 on my lobe (same ear) but I had to take most of them out, so now I only have 1 on the lobe :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back