Hey Girls and Guys Just a Quick Hello. New Hair Care Talk Mod.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just thought I would say a quick hello to everyone here. I am the new Hair Care Talk mod. Feel free to ask me any questions and I will try to help you out the best that I can. If I can not I will find a person who can and take care of it or answer and questions you have.

A little bit about me.

I am soon to be 26 ( Jan 15th). I live in Iowa but have lived in Portland, Los Angeles and a few other places. I am currently going to one of the top schools in the US for Hair and Makeup. I will be done in about 2 months ( should have been done in a month but got sick haha Or maybe i just love the school so much I want to stay? ) I have trained under some very good names in the Industry mostly with Rusk and Sebastian. I have also trained with the Italian Cutting team from Rusk. I have traveled to Europe for eduction and hair shows. Hair and make up are my true passion. I have been doing both sense the age of 14. I have won numerous awards for makeup and have appeared in a few publications as well.

After I am done I will be Moving To NYC to pursue makeup a bit more and if all goes well I will be trying out to be a apprentice at Nick Arrojo's salon in Soho New York.

I love teaching people what I know so they can live life with knowledge on how to look good and take care of them selves.

I am here to help any way I can so feel free to ask! I don't bite... unless it cheese balls.. then all is game!

First pic is me. Second one is me and makeup I did for Zombie Prom

Congrats!  Nick Arrojo is on "How Do I Look?" isn't he?  Or.. "What Not To Wear?"  Either way, I know him from somewhere!  He's so fun!

Good luck with everything!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hey Dragonfly I went ahead and moved your question over to the Question Thread just so it is all in one place :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

and Barbie yep Nick is from "What not to wear" but he is no longer on that show. I think he is just to busy with his school,salon and working for Wella.

But thank you! I am working very hard with my hair and makeup. I have some very cool things coming up and will most likely write about them for info for you guys!

Back