Long hair.....what to do with it??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I love my hair long (its down to the middle of my back, about 6inches away from my butt), and its medium thickness and all about the same length, naturally straight. I dont blow dry or use hot products on it.

Does anyone have good websites or youtube gurus for me to look up simple and or quick things to do with my hair, either up or down or in between. Preferably wouldnt want to have to use a heated instrument but not totally against it if the style is fairly simple or quick.

Thanks for your help

Great thread, im kinda in the same boat my hairs the longest its been in my life. Its not as long as yours about and inch from my bra strap but im struggling to come up with things to do with it. So far its spent most of the winter in a bun.

Il have a look and see what I can find

Torrin Paige on youtube

She has super long hair and makes very pretty updos, don't be scared by the finished look, they look more complicated than they are ! I have hair reaching the middle of my shoulder blades and i can't do much of her tutorials, but i think you could more with your length.

You can also check out cutegirlshairstyles. Despite its name, i think the updos are also suitable for women, and the little girl has long hair.

Also what i've been contemplating on getting is one of those forks made of wood to secure my updos, i mostly wear my hair loose in its natural tousled way, but sometimes i just want it all out of my face and i like to twist it in a bun. You could check out Grahtoe and Nightblooming on Etsy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Torrin Paige on youtube

She has super long hair and makes very pretty updos, don't be scared by the finished look, they look more complicated than they are ! I have hair reaching the middle of my shoulder blades and i can't do much of her tutorials, but i think you could more with your length.

You can also check out cutegirlshairstyles. Despite its name, i think the updos are also suitable for women, and the little girl has long hair.

Also what i've been contemplating on getting is one of those forks made of wood to secure my updos, i mostly wear my hair loose in its natural tousled way, but sometimes i just want it all out of my face and i like to twist it in a bun. You could check out Grahtoe and Nightblooming on Etsy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks for the links !

Back