I beauty binged

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
I stopped at Sephora and got a Clarisonic (finally it is mine!!), Make Up For Ever HD powder, and some Rosebud Strawberry lip balm. When I got home I told my husband I couldn't help it. The store lights made everything twinkle. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I got the small $15 HD powder to try it.

P137406_lg.jpg

P42205_lg.jpg

P248526_lg.jpg

Then I went to the MAC counter and got Prolongwear foundation, Prolongwear concealer, another Kissable Lipcolour in Woo me, and an eyeshadow in Spectacle of Yourself.

MGMM.jpg

MGT9.jpg

MHF901.jpg

MHG908.jpg

From there I stopped at Walgreens and got four Sinful Colors glitter/confetti polishes in Pinky Glitter, Call You Later, I Miss You, and Frenzy. I got two Wet n Wild polishes (the new ones) in Teal of Fortune and Blue Wants to Be a Millionaire. I also got their new waterproof MegaLength mascara to try out.

830-pinky-glitter-lg.jpg

932-call-you-later-lg.jpg

930-i-miss-you-lg.jpg

922-frenzy-lg.jpg

That is one of the best hauls I have seen in a long time. Please review the Clairsonic. I have been wanting one for so long, I almost ordered the last time they had the mini one on QVC they had such great colors and the price was awesome.

I will! I am sure I will have to give it a few months before I can really review it. I have been wanting this for ages. I have heard of a lot of people going through QVC or one of those home shopping shows to pay for it in installments. I think that is a great way to go, because from what I can remember you are not paying interest on it that way.

Great haul Leti! I've had my clarasonic for a few months, but we were in the middle of a big move so I didn't get to try it yet. I got mine through QVC though... it's definitely a good way to go!

Awesome haul Leti!  Man...I miss doing that!

So you must like the Kissable Lip colors? 

Yes, I have five of them! They are really nice, and I love that they aren't sticky.

Back