Handbag Trends 2011 : Fur Satchels

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In this freezing winter a fur satchel is definitely a very nice option and especially when it is as cute as this one shown here.

When I read fur satchels, I thought the satchels were for the animals to use.

I'd never wear fur or use fur products - disgusting!

It looks a bit stupid.  I sincerely hope no animal gave his life for that thing

Originally Posted by Dragonfly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When I read fur satchels, I thought the satchels were for the animals to use.

I'd never wear fur or use fur products - disgusting!

Absolutely agree with you! Girls please, always think for the poor animals before buying something like this! Think about  their pain and suffering.....no one deserves that painful death :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If you want to have a bag like this, you can search for fake fluff....Another benefit is that this bag will be cheaper also.... and you won`t kill an animal just for one bag! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

In this freezing winter a fur satchel is definitely a very nice option and especially when it is as cute as this one shown here.

-- the handbag looks great. This is great for any types of occasions. Any idea to were to buy this kind of handbag?

These are crazy prices for bags omg, I will never have a louis lol!! I really like the red coach bags on that site I would give my left hand for one haha! I ordered a blue suede coach on ebay for a measly 25 bucks and it's somewhat used but hardly, I love it so much I wear it bed lol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back