HCG Diet

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone else here on the hCG Protcol. I'm just looking for more support as I try to lose 70 lbs.

As of today I've lost 11 lbs since last Monday and I'm amped right now!

I was on it and lost 30 pounds in 30 days but then I got pregnant so I've gained it back. My friends have done this though and lost 40-50 pounds and have not gained it back. You have to make sure to complete all of the phases though or you will gain in back. When I have the baby I might do one more round to lose the baby weight quick. We'll see though. I might try to do Weight Watchers instead.

My advice to you is do not ever cheat. Not even a little. The one day (it was Mother's Day) I cheated very little, and I didn't gain any weight, but the thing is you kind of stall out for over a week. I remember I didn't gain the day I cheated, but I was used to losing at least 2 pounds a day. When I cheated, like I said I didn't gain, but I went down to only losing a half pound every day for over a week and a half. It sucked. It really does through the whole diet off.

My other advice is if your sexually active, make sure you on BC as the HCG is a fertility drug... hence why I'm pregnant now. LOL! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Good luck with your weight loss!

Oh, I just noticed... you cannot post your blog address in your post. (Unless the rules have changed here...) 

Thanks Bella, I appreciate your suggestions. I found out the hard way about cheating an so forth before. There is no room for cheating on this diet, none at all. I'm gonna keep at it because I have 60 lbs more to lose.

Oh and I didn't know about the not posting blog addresses, I know now, Thanks so much.

Emily, I'm not making any forum rounds and especially to specktra. I really don't know what that is or what it's for.

Back