My OPI Stash

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
These pics have been sitting on my computer for over a month, so I figured I'd finally post them. I've added a bunch more to my collection, so I'll update this thread with those eventually. If you'd like to know a shade name, let me know.

Pinks, reds, purples:

Nudes, neutrals:

Blues, greens, etc:

Glitters:

DS:

Randoms roaming around outside of the helmer:

Thanks! Yes, that is MPJ, but it's the icky non-holo version. :[

I wanted my Private Jet so bad last year, but Kim Kardashian mentioned it on her show and it was so long from there!

You can still find the current version pretty easily online. Unless you're referring to the original version?

Thanks, everyone!

Yea, the boring charcoal with silver glitter MPJ is widely available. The pretty holo one is hard to find.

Ang3l don't feel bad, I have that same number. But I'm working on it.

I bit the bullet and bought the original MPJ on evilbay. I've come to terms with the fact that I will never find it in a dusty!

I can't wait to see a notd with it! I have a yucky one too, I might have to go for it and get the good one too.

i just got a bottle..  got a newer non holo version.  boooooooooo..  check ebay for holo verision.. 75 bucks!  no thanks! thanks for sharing the awesome pic!!!!  do you have so many clown...so little time???

Originally Posted by lolaB /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks! Yes, that is MPJ, but it's the icky non-holo version. :[

Latest posts

Back