Priori

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone tried their Coffeeberry Extract mineral foundation?  It looks interesting but not many color choices. Wondering if anyone tried it and how they chose a color?

Ok I had to try it and it is WONDERFUL! I went with #2 since the description noted that it had yellow undertones.  It was pretty darn close. They only have 6 shades and no samples so that is not a plus and it is a little pricey but I have to say it is the best I've tried in a long time.

I'm so glad I tried it. It is odd how happy I get when I find a foundation that I LOVE.  It is the little things in live.

I did find it at about half the MSRP on Amazon so at least there is that.  Just wanted to share. 

PERFECTING MINERALS SHADE DESCRIPTIONS

Perfecting Foundation 1

Fair, light and celtic skin tones, slight yellow base/undertone

Perfecting Foundation 4

Warm, darker golden skin with pink to red base/undertone

Perfecting Foundation 5

Medium, neutral and golden skin that tans easily, with yellow to warm base/undertone

Perfecting Foundation 6

Deep, darker skin tones. Pink to neutral base/undertone

Perfecting Foundation 3

Medium skin tone, that tans easily with a yellow or pink base/undertone

Sunkissed

Warm, full pigment color, adaptable and complimentary to all skin shades

Finishing Touch

Totally sheer, invisible color – pore minimizing and light reflecting; provides perfect finish.

Perfecting Concealer

Porcelain, fair and celtic complexion with pink base/undertone as a full-face foundation; surface illumination and excellent concealing ability on most complexions in small areas

Men and children are included to show the broad range of skin types, ages and genders that will benefit from our 100% Natural Skincare Minerals. The child’s application highlights Perfecting Foundation for brush-on SPF 25/UVA protection. Perfecting Minerals 

COFFEEBERRY®* NATURECEUTICALS™

NATURE’S MOST POTENT ANTI-AGING BOTANICAL

*Protected by US and International pending patents. The CoffeeBerry® trademark and related pending patents are exclusively licensed by J&J Technologies, LC.

I haven't tried their foundation. The last time I went to get a facial, they used the coffeeberry ... exfoliator? on me?  It was the first time I had used an exfoliator and was pretty cool, and I ran out and purchased (a cheaper different brand) an exfoliator when I got home.

Why did you fall in love with it?  (what qualities are good?)

I love it because it looks really natural. It doesn't make my pores look larger than normal which is a problem I have with some mineral foundations.  It has a nice glow but not a fake shiney glow .... it's kind of what I've been looking for all these years of trying different samples and brands.  So far the only negative is it could be a little fuller coverage, it is more of a med and I had a blemish I had to re-touch yesterday.  They have a concealer I might try if needed.  

I dont use it and never will, as they have made very rigid restrictions of the usage of it. Never going to order from that company. At all

icon_evil.gif

What do you mean about restrictions on using it?  Are you saying that the products are dangerous or something?

CoffeeBerry Perfecting Mineral Foundation SPF 25 UVA 10 is a loose powder that provides perfect-looking skin and broad-spectrum sun protection while smoothing the appearance of wrinkl The product also works to improve the overall appearance of skin that suffers from rosacea and acne. It is not only a foundation, but also 'provides enhanced skin moisturisation' and can 'firm, tighten and brighten skin and rid it of impurities'.

[sPAM LINK REMOVED]

Update to this....not worth the price and did not live up to the claim.  I ended up breaking out.  I switched

around to be sure and each time I would use the priori, even it I mixed it with another mmu I would break out. 

Back