The best of Nars

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I would say that Nars is possibly my all time favourite makeup brand.

There products are all super high quality, they have a great colour selection, sleek packaging and cute product names.

What are your favourite Nars products, I would love to get some more reccomendations for products to try.

I love their blushes and nail polish. Some of their shadows are nice, but they're hit or miss.

I only own a blush by them, and not one of the most popular (it's Mata Hari, I knew nothing about makeup back then). I'm not super in love with the colour but I still reach for it the most purely because of its pigmentation - takes me one second to apply as I don't need to build it up at all. I can't imagine ever hitting pan if all their blushes are like that!

I really want their Albatross highlighter and I could see myself using a lot of their Multiples. Very expensive brand, though :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I want one of their lipsticks, Heat Wave, soooo bad, I think it's my soulmate.

But I haven't actually bought anything yet. I definitely will in the future, once my resources allow : P

Loove Nars blushes, I usually buy NYX or Jordana because its cheap but Nars are my splurge blushes. I love Orgasm and Sex Appeal. Super pretty! My wish list: Nico, Mata Hari, Douceur, and Amour. 

Back