Collective Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is what I've amassed over the past two weeks. I forgot to include my ChG AA's, but I've already posted swatches, so no biggie. Also, I've left out things I've swapped for. Oh, and I have a bunch of Catherine Arley holos that should arrive any day now. Blerg, I need a no buy. o.o

Sorry for the craptastic photos!

Essence Hang Loose, Point Break, Barielle Snow Day, Piggy Polish Copper Harbour, NOPI One Last Lonely Glitter, ChG Zombie Zest, Ick-A-Bod-Y, Savvy Garland. Got the last 3 at Sally for $1.99 :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

SH Hidden Treasure, Stary Starry Flight, WnW Party of Five Glitters, Teal Of Fortune, Milani Cyberspace, Totally Cool, CG Iceslicks

DL Waking Up In Vegas, Call Me Irresponsible, Wicked Game, Maneater (this is brown), All That Jazz trio, Superstar

OPI Katy Perry, Illa Phallic, Muse

Crystal, Tiffany, Roxy, Intimates

In case anyone wants a comp of PoFG and HB. They're not similar. Milani Gems is a much closer dupe.

I'm excited to see a swatching of those first two Essence polishes,  Hang Loose & Point Break. They look like my kind of colors but I've never heart of that brand before!

oh man, total envy... I need to stock up on nail polishes once I finish my make up stocking. I've got like three nail polishes to my name at the moment, lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really want one of those Lippman glitters but the price is such a turn off!
They are pricey, but they're really pretty, so it's okay. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Thefemaleclown /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm excited to see a swatching of those first two Essence polishes,  Hang Loose & Point Break. They look like my kind of colors but I've never heart of that brand before!
I can swatch them for you soon.

Wow! Great polish haul Lola!

Looking at the Zoya polishes you have I'm tempted to try them now. I think a hair & nail place nearby sells them so I plan on going.

Back