Squeeee!!!! Guess who went to the CHANEL counter?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
I went into the non-snooty one in Macys. The Nordies people are hit or miss on attitude, and I was not in the mood for snooty. I would have cut a b****. I got the new quint for Spring, and it is fantastic!! She also gave me a sample of some line smoothing something or other.

IMG_0896.jpg

Again, congrats! I really do hope they keep making quints. It makes justifying the purchase that much easier if there's 5 shadows instead of 4, lol. :]

Damn you! I've kinda wanted it and you KNOW if you buy it i usually end up buying it...!! <3

oooh lovely. Chanel do make some gorgeous things.

I've never found the counter staff particularly rude, I guess I've been lucky when ever I've been :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anna, I truly mean this, the damn thing is SPECTACULAR.

You couldn't lie and tell me it was crap could you? NO. And of COURSE I am going to a mall that has a chanel counter....

I know.  Why couldnt she have just said it was a crap palette and totally not worth the money? 

Except I checked it out at Macy's a couple weeks ago and I want it too.  But damn, 75 bucks?  Can't do it. 

Goodness ! It looks so pretty ! Me want !!

Lol, the ladies are a bit snooty but when they see you interested in it you bet they are all helpful, which sometimes bothers me as i like shopping alone. 

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would have cut a b****.

HAHAHA! Now there's a funny scenario to imagine! Beautiful set of colors - I love each and every one of them!

"I would have cut a b****."

HAHAHA! Now there's a funny scenario to imagine! Beautiful set of colors - I love each and every one of them!

Back