2011 Valentine's Day!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not really sure what were gonna do for valentines day. Im sure we'll go out as we have to bc its our 5 year ann. Im hoping we can find someone to watch kenslie which is our daughter so that we can have a nice time out and be alone.

We have no plans yetq but we both have exams , so it wouldn`t be the bets Valentine`s day for us.... 

But have you got any gift-ideas? 
icon_rolleyes.gif

Guys have it so easy.  Get some flower, candy, maybe some jewelry and take your girl out to dinner. 

Boys are so hard to shop for!  So far all I have for my BF is a card.  I plan to slip it into his briefcase while he is getting ready for work on V-day.  That night, we're going out to dinner!

Originally Posted by xjackie83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Guys have it so easy.  Get some flower, candy, maybe some jewelry and take your girl out to dinner. 

Agree....
sadyes.gif

For us is so hard to find a gift, that HE will like........

I have 15% off my favorite brand at Sephora, so i might just get a lipstick or a blush out of a spring collection i like :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think I'll probably do what I did last year - watch trashy 90's teen movies with my sister!

I might buy myself some little gift, since I don't have a boyfriend.

No Man....No Plans!

Ugh Valentines Day........maybe I would like it if I had someone but I have never had anyone on this day! 

My fiancé and I have never been big on valentines day. I usually make him a dinner of his choosing and a dessert he picks. Knowing him it will be steak, and something super chocolatey for dessert! I'm thinking fudge brownies and mocha ice cream :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> We don't exchange gifts.

I will be working on that day whole 12 hour shift so guess will not do anything on that day except work.

My boyfriend's birthday is two days after Valentine's, so we have the tendency to "combo" up the two holidays, and are celebrating the weekend of the 12th since we both work.  On Valentine's Day itself, I do have the day off, but I took a vacation day because I have about a billion errands I have to go out and take care of!

My boyfriend and I are saving up to go to Florida at the end of the month so we probably won't do anything special at all. We're not big Valentine's Day people.

My husband has the day off so I'm really excited to spend the day with him.After we drop off our children to school we are headed to the city to have breakfast in this amazing place in the city(NYC) and then we are going to the museum of sex,lol we wanted to do something different and fun:) We will go home after that and spend some time with our children after school,we are going to bake some valentine lovecupcakes:)Then later on my hubby and i will come back to the city for dinner. I'm really excited to spend time with him alone during the day because we are normally so busy with the kids and our busy schedules. Hope everyone has a great one <3

I've eaten enough chocolate over the weekend that I got from friends and family.  For now I'd just wait for more chocolates to arrive. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Happy V-Day!

We'll be celebrating this weekend because we're in the middle of moving and I have a class tonight. Not sure what we'll actually be doing though... I am eating chocolates though, lol!

Back