QOTD February 1, 2011: Can You Resist Looking At Yourself If You Walked Past a Mirror?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Can you keep from looking at yourself if you walked past a mirror?  Can you resist looking at yourself where you can see your reflection? 

Me?  As soon as I notice my reflection, I will look.  I'll look at myself walking as I go walk past display windows in the mall ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> or by a window ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  How about you?  Do you look?

Not really, I'm just usually not paying enough attention to notice the mirror.  And once I'm out of the house I try not to worry too much how I look or else I'll obsess over it.  I do often excuse myself to go to the bathroom when I'm out with people just to secretly check everything out and fix anything that needs it haha.

In a word, No.

I always look in mirrors,even my car mirror, always check my eyes in it !!

I am well into therapies and whats inside a person,but I am still a vain bugger !!

Also I am a sucker for getting compliments !!

Oh dear !! 

TOTALLY! I have to make sure everything is in order from my hair to my outfit. I am always the girl that walks out of the bathroom with toilet paper on my shoe. i did that twice. But I mainly look at my face, to make sure im lookin foxy. lol. jk. kinda. I did the eyeliner & mascara of this one lady the other day & my mom gave her a mirror...she talked to me for 10 minutes afterward staring straight at herself the entire time. she loves her reflection...whether i did her makeup or not:) she's constantly looking. I definitely don't obsess. Just glance.

I generally look in the mirror about twice a day, once to do my hair, once to put on my makeup. So yes I can pass a mirror without gazing into it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sure. The only time I am prone to looking at myself is if I got something new or tried something new with my makeup.

Back