Ice Crushing Blender

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am looking for a blender that does a great job at crushing ice into snow but doesn't cost the price of a car!  What kind of blender do you have and how well does it work? 

I currently have a black and decker and it doesn't crush ice to my satisfaction.  I'd like a new one.  Help!

How about a big hammer ? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Lol, sorry, i can't help, i just use those plastic trays for ice cubes, and i don't crush them. The blender we have at home is by Russell Hobbs, but i'm not sure it crushes ice, i certainly never tried it.

All my blenders only crush ice to a certain degree. Not very well might I add.

My sister has snowcone maker that crushes ice perfectly, every time.

I have a ice crusher/blender/mixer combo I got from Loblaws Superstore, it is a Betty Crocker Blaster Blender, 6 in 1.

This is the one I have.  It has a button for crushing ice but it's just another button that makes the blade spin but doesn't really move the ice to adequately crush anything. 

Smashing with a hammer does not get it fine enough, I can get that from setting my ice dispenser to crushed ice on my fridge door.  I'm wanting smoothie crushed.  I want to make bubble tea :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have a Ninja (refurbished) that I scored off of Woot for around $40. This thing is an ice crushing master. I've had a Cuisinart and a Kitchenaid be neither of them crushed ice as consistently or as effectively. I've seen some good deals at a couple of the daily deal sites and at Costco.

I've read that the KA leaks.  I bought a Ninja.  Ice crushing MASTER!   You can make snow!

Latest posts

Back