Dark Circles

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have dark circles and i wanted to know what creams may help lighten them up...Ive been drinking alot of water and i do get enought sleep.

It may help to know that we have a useful search bar at the top of the page.  It will work well to find what you are looking for. 

Yeah i get allergies once in a while. It could be hereditary my dads eyes are a lil puffy though, mine are dark.   Even if they are hereditary is there anyway to remove them?.. Ive done laser before didnt see a difference after the second time going so i stopped.

Yeah, it's hereditary.  But of course there's concealer.  You can also use an eye cream with vitamin K from lucernoil.  It helps diminish dark circles.

The dark circles may be formed due to lack of nutrients. As mentioned by jadamiranda, eye cream with vitamin K should help. Maybe you can try undereye cream?

Lack of nutrients? I do drink water, I take vitamins.  What else would help?

I tried under eye creams i heard about vitamin k. I guess i can go ahead and try that and see if i notice any improvements.

Ill keep you guys updated! Thanks.

I personally think that most cases of dark circles are hereditary. If you pay attention, a lot of small children even have slight dark circles which then get worse with age.

If you have ruled out allergies, sinus infections, hyperpigmentation due to unprotected sun exposure etc then your dark circles are probably here to stay. Retinol & Vit K are supposed to help a bit, but I wouldn't expect any miracles if your circles are truly dark. Mine are quite dark, but it seems like they aren't equally dark all the time, it sort of fluctuates

Yeah, i started getting them in my pre teen years. Ive never been a "healthy" person in the past, never drank water, ate veggies, take vitamins. Now that im older i stopped with all that junk food, I eat healthier drink more water, but they got worse. Your right they might be hereditary, but i do want them gone. I know as i get older they will get worse, im so tired of putting thick concealer to cover them up. I did get laser done twice, but didnt really notice a difference? Maybe i needed more sessions? I even went to the extreme and started looking up Lower blepharoplasty

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you pay attention, a lot of small children even have slight dark circles which then get worse with age.
Me!  I've had them since I was five.  I'm a very healthy eater, a very healthy person, and nothing gets rid of them for me.  I think some people just have them, and that's it.

There are several things you can do, however; I would recommend for now trying the "Organic Coffee Bean Eye Cream" by "100% Pure Cosmetics". I have two girlfriends who suffer from this particular issue and they both use this great addition to 100% Pure and have said it is the only product in the beauty market that has helped their problematic issue aside from concealing.

take cucumber n extrxt its juice n put it on cotton pads n leave it on ur eyes for 20 min n relax

[SIZE=10pt]Hello friend you can use Cucumber juice is essentially cooling and soothing, and it has mild bleaching properties. Apply it daily to your dark circles, and you will see a difference. Thank you.[/SIZE]

The almond oil is very good to be used at night before you go to sleep, and when you wake up in the morning you can feel the difference! The skin is softer, the wrinkles and the dark circles are not so obvious! At least this works for me! Hope it works for you too!

[SIZE=12pt]Only they have the best dark eyes and rejuvenate the skin, making it a youthful and vibrant. Curious to get rid of dark circles around the eyes, the beauty-conscious women resorted to various anti-wrinkle creams on the market, but only in vain, anti-wrinkle creams, but apparently seem to be much more effective, it is not removed stringy dark area around the eyes.

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The best home remedy for dark circles

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The most effective medical circles is also the most cliche. Slices of cucumber applied to your eyes not only help to lighten the skin but also soothes and refreshes your eyes. This can be especially comforting if you are late the night before or your eyes are red and tired from allergies or staring at a laptop screen.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Lie on your back (because it is easier to balance the cucumber slices in a way). Lay thin slices of cucumber eyes, make sure that the skin under the eyes. Let them 5-10 minutes. And 'well if you set the alarm early in the morning. Do not be cucumber juice in your eyes.
RevitaLume contains cucumber extract, which is less crowded and more effective way to get the same cooling, soothing benefits of cucumber slices

[/SIZE]

Apply a paste made from a teaspoon of tomato juice, half teaspoon lemon juice, and a pinch of turmeric powder. Keep it for 10-15 minutes. This is very effective and one of the famous home remedies for dark circles. Keep herbal tea bags on your closed eyes, this not only keeps your eyes cool but also removes dark circles. Applying rose water also helps in removing dark pigmentation.

Back