QOTD February 11, 2011: What Is Your Favourite Piece Of Chocolate?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Life is like a box of chocolates, like what Forest Gump said.  What piece would  you seek out first when you open a box of chocolates?

Mine is the butter cream.  I would take that piece first so no one else nabs it ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Which piece is yours?

I prefer anything with nuts, although I love any dark chocolate too. Those Lindt dark chocolate truffles are to die for. Oh hell who am I kidding I'd take any chocolate except those nasty ones filled with jelly and I'm not too thrilled by the fruit creams either.

Anything with caramel, nuts or peanut butter.  OMG....I feel to go get some ColdStone ice cream NOW.

Mmmm.... *anything* dark chocolate!  Preferably with nuts and caramel.  

Anyone ever tried Dagoba organic chocolate?  SO GOOD!  They make the best dark chocolate I've ever had by far!

Ooh, I hate the ones with nuts. I love the flavor of hazelnut inside dark chocolate, though. The ones with peanut butter are fantastic, and anything with a raspberry filling. And just plain old dark chocolate if it's good chocolate...I'm very picky about dark chocolate lol.

Umm.......all kinds! Okay well that's not completely true. Hate dark chocolate, hate fruit in my chocolate (unless they were chocolate covered strawberries) and I hate the juicy gooey fruit syrup that they sometimes put in there.

Other than that I don't turn down much chocolate. If you guys have an Aldi near you, they have some really great, huge chocolate bars! Everytime I go I have to get one!

If we're talking about a box of chocolates, I definately go straight for the square caramel ones.  Then anything with a creamy or nougaty filling.  Not a big fan of nuts, dark chocolate, or fruit fillings.

stuff with the toffee chips (and almond sprinkles) that get stuck in your teeth so you can continue tasting it for the next half hour is tasty lol

My go-to answer is white chocolate covered strawberries though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  also love the dark chocolates

Mmmm you made me think of Heath Bars, those are good, and Cadbury Caramellos too. I also like coconut, and since I love nuts, Almond Joy would be good right about now!

Back