Introducing Sephora Collection Skin Care

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score

Sitting on my desk is SEPHORA COLLECTION's brand-new skincare line. It's hard to play it cool in my cubicle when it's my favorite category, skincare, and from my favorite company and beauty benefactor, Sephora. I have to admit there was some frantic instant messaging, and not a little bit of oohing and aahing. I have just calmed down long enough to write this proper intro for our B&TB readers at home.

Sephora has developed a collection that demystifies skincare. It avoids the pitfalls that make caring for your skin a chore. How can it be a pampering experience when it's complicated and only available at exorbitant prices? Well, the new collection remedies these nagging questions.

Since your face should not be an experiment, the scientists have made the entire line suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin. It focuses on what women unanimously want: youthful and supple skin. And, you get a LOT of antioxidants, clinically-proven results, and sleek packaging for your buck. With price points starting at $7, you won't have to go broke to get a gorgeous glow.

From my above snapshot, you might have noticed, too, the statement-making packaging. Sephora decided to announce its commitment to healthy skin by not using any harsh or harmful ingredients. That means there are no parabens, sulfates, or GMO's in the formula. Each product contains high-quality ingredients including a breakthrough plant-derived hydrator called HydroSenn+.

One of the personal standouts, for me, is the silky texture from the serum and moisturizers. The slip is magic on your skin. The formulas absorb quickly and leave no trace of grease, just a smooth, matte sheen. Worth mentioning twice is the friendly price. As with all SEPHORA COLLECTION products, and in particular this skincare launch, it's the value and innovation combination that will have a lot of our clients loving this line. If you like gels, fluffy souffle-like creams, the latest applications (like cleansing wipes and roll-ons), and you don't want to spend tons, you will be in skincare heaven.

SEPHORA COLLECTION Skincare consists of 14 new items. Check out the entire line here.

Source

Thanks for posting !

The eye makeup remover in a bottle is a no go, ladies. This is the one displayed when you test products in the store, and it doesn't remove the kickass stuff.

The cleansing wipes are really good, i usually hate cleansing wipes but these are big, packed of product and it closes well so if you take one, the others will stay damp.

I have a couple samples from the instant moisturizer, and it's quite good.

I was just looking at this on Sephora's website and I'm attempted to order a moisturizer and a cleanser. The fact that the products are paraben free which is a huge thing for me. I try to stay away from parabens as much as possible.  

This is awesome! 
smilehappyyes.gif
 I def will be trying this and doing some reviews!

Back