Urban Decay Naked Palette back in stock on their web site

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
I think it is the newer version with the brush instead of the pencil based on price, even though the picture and description show the pencil.

Link

I love love love my Naked palette!!!!! 
wub.gif

I still really want one, but made the decision that I won't buy one until they're in stock at one of the Sephora stores I go to regularly..

hmm. I've just got an error message that says:

Sorry, this product is not available at this time.

I wonder if they maybe caught the image error and are trying to fix it then?

though I kind of feel bad, when I went to UD at the mall and asked them about it (I knew it'd be out of stock but I was stalling because my friend was buying stuff at another store), and one of the sales guys said that the brush wasn't that great, but the pencil was still a 24/7 which you can't go wrong with.  It's just hard for me to believe that the palette kept going out of stock because they didn't have enough black 24/7's...especially since I don't think I've ever heard of a major 24/7 shortage lasting over a year...

Originally Posted by Annelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

hmm. I've just got an error message that says:

Sorry, this product is not available at this time.

I wonder if they maybe caught the image error and are trying to fix it then?

though I kind of feel bad, when I went to UD at the mall and asked them about it (I knew it'd be out of stock but I was stalling because my friend was buying stuff at another store), and one of the sales guys said that the brush wasn't that great, but the pencil was still a 24/7 which you can't go wrong with.  It's just hard for me to believe that the palette kept going out of stock because they didn't have enough black 24/7's...especially since I don't think I've ever heard of a major 24/7 shortage lasting over a year...
Yeah, especially considering they put that pencil in one of their new palettes too. Pretty fishy if you ask me :| on the other hand the pencil is what they stick in most palettes so all in all the brush with naked now and the pencil with some other palette later would work out a better deal to me.

definitely not back in stock yet. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i got mine when it first came out and i have yet to open it and use it! my mom really wants one, so i'm watching for the palette to come back into stock for her.  i have like 5 black eyeliner pencils from all the different palettes and such, so i could just give her an eyeliner since they now make the palette with the brush instead of the liner.  i know i haven't used my palette yet, but i don't know how anyone couldn't like it! what's not to like? oh, to each their own....if anyone has one that is either new or very lightly used and doesn't want it anymore, send me a message and maybe we can come up with a price?  i think i will try my naked palette tomorrow just because it hasn't gotten any love at all and so many want to love one and can't! lol thanks for the motivation to come up with a new look tomorrow with colors i've never played with before! wish me luck! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm never in luck with this one.  Whenever it comes in stock it's either I miss the update or don't have money at the time to get it....how annoying.

It's deffo worth having tho I haven't used mine as much as I thought I would!! Xx

Originally Posted by llehsal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm never in luck with this one.  Whenever it comes in stock it's either I miss the update or don't have money at the time to get it....how annoying.

LOL, this happens to me quite often, I thought I was the only one!

I finally got it just now! Soooo happy! I've been wanting it since July, and I'm so glad it has the Good Karma eyeshadow brush now, I could care less about their 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencils.

Back