Do you drink 8 glasses of water everday?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I certainly don't *shamed face* ....I just don't drink enough water.  It's always a struggle for me because I only drink water when I'm thirsty .....which is like ..(wait for it)...every few DAYS!  I excercise all the time and will take a little sip at the water fountain, I go to aerobics and spin for an hour and a half and don't drink water :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

That is really really bad I know, I'm working on it...I usually feel lethargic sometimes and my friends blame it on that.  I don't see 8 glasses anytime soon in the future though. I wonder how many people actually stick to that?

I don't drink enough water, but i'm making efforts, lately i've been having night cramps, and bad ones too, and although this is linked to my lack of vitamin D it's also due to a lack of water.

I try to drink as much as i can at work, and i try to keep a bottle of water in my bag (actually a Bobble, a bottle with a filter so i can refill it).

During summer i like to drink a cold herbal infusion (hibiscus and dried fruits), i found it's the best way to ensure i drink enough water, otherwise i'm like you, i have to be really thirsty to drink and then i can drink one big bottle of water in one time but it's not as effective as drinking every so often.

Oh I wish I did. I know that I should but if I don't get my morning exercise in, the water is just not important for that day. That sounds bad doesn't it? I remember to drink my water at dinner time then I am up every 2 hours every night when sleeping.

I usually drink 3-5 16oz glasses of water a day. Granted, sometimes I do have my days where I just forget to drink more than one. Bad! 

Yikes...I wish I could do this.  Working on it.

Originally Posted by AmourAnnette /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I usually drink 3-5 16oz glasses of water a day. Granted, sometimes I do have my days where I just forget to drink more than one. Bad! 

I try to -  try to drink a 16 ounce cup many times during the day.
But my plan is to make a concentrated effort when I get back from my vacation next week.
I have done it in the past, and I do tend to feel better and lose weight.  But my brain and body wants the caffeine!

Yes! I started drinking two liters each day, after a relative of 67 years (!) was cured of a large tumor in the colon, among other natural remedies to cure simultaneously with water in the morning. Where you put that has been pigmented and white hair that was completely at her age ... 71 years and now has more energy is something like a 7 ​​year old child ... And I feel great when I started to keep it clean.

No, I don't drink 8 glasses of water a day I do drink between 2 to 3 1-liters worth of water (love my Smart Water bottles and reuse them).

I was on a diet that required me to drink a lot of water (about a gallon a day).  After reaching goal wieght, I still keep the habit tho not as much as was required.  I say about 3 - 5 16oz bottles a day.

I drink about 8 glasses of liquid a day - some diet pop, some tea or coffee, and some water.

The best way to tell if you are drinking enough fluid is to examine your urine.

If it is clear or a very slight straw colour - and no odor - then you are getting enough fluid.

Be aware that drinking too much fluid can be unhealthy.

You can actually deplete protein - which is what you need when you are trying to lose weight.

I started drinking more water as a teenager-I read in some magazine it would clear up acne. Of course that didn´t happen, but after sticking with it for a while I could not go back to drinking less! I don´t leave the house without a bottle of water in my bag, because I know I´ll get thirsty sooner or later and it´ll give me a headache. I usually take tons of mini-sips throughout the day, which is why I´m constantly peeling lol

Once you start drinking enough water you can´t even imagine drinking as little as some people do. I know I´m always nagging at my mom about that, I just don´t get how she can get by with drinking such little amounts of fluids

I definitely do not drink enough....I'm lucky if I drink 2 full glasses : It's usually juice, soda, milk, etc. Water is just so tasteless to me as much as I hate to admit.

I try to!! I usually carry a water bottle in my purse to sip and refill, and I always drink before I eat, but I know it isn't enough. My friend Adam carries around a whole gallon of water, because its like 38 cents to refill at those filtered water stations inside stores. I need to start doing that, because I'd probably drink more water if it tasted better. 

Yes, drinking the recommended daily 8 to 10 glasses of water is good for your skin, If you want glowing healthy looking skin make sure to stay hydrated, And drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water a day can help you loose weight.

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't drink enough water, but i'm making efforts, lately i've been having night cramps, and bad ones too, and although this is linked to my lack of vitamin D it's also due to a lack of water.

I try to drink as much as i can at work, and i try to keep a bottle of water in my bag (actually a Bobble, a bottle with a filter so i can refill it).

During summer i like to drink a cold herbal infusion (hibiscus and dried fruits), i found it's the best way to ensure i drink enough water, otherwise i'm like you, i have to be really thirsty to drink and then i can drink one big bottle of water in one time but it's not as effective as drinking every so often.
Hey, how do you like that Bobble?...I have had it in my hand twice at the store but was unsure if it would work.  Do you think it is worth it???

Yes, I try really hard to drink that amount of water each day.  Adding a slice of fresh cut lemon to my glass helps
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I do not drink that much but I know I'm getting enough liquid by the color of my urine.

Does the water in my vodka and orange count, how bout in my coffee lol!! In the summer I work outside and then I drink plenty but just don't drink it at all otherwise, I take vitamins every other day and will chase that with a glass of water, I am ashamed really maybe that bobble thing will help me!! 
icon_redface.gif

Latest posts

Back