QOTD February 19, 2011: Where Are You Planning To Go On Your Next Vacation?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
February is such an empty month.  No statutory holidays here in BC for February.  We are going to go to Las Vegas next week! 

Where are you going on your next vacation?

Hope you have a blast DivaDoll :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I haven't been on a real vacay since 2003! Pathetic...I know. Workaholic me does get away for some weekend jaunts on occasion. Planning two trips right now. One is to Missouri to see my son graduate from MP school in the Army, and bring him home for a few weeks! Yay! Other trip is in July for my daughters wedding in Colorado! Were renting a beautiful log home on an alpaca ranch for the week prior to the wedding. I can't wait!

That sounds absolutely fantastic!  I'm sure you'll enjoy that.  We did not go anywhere for 10 years so we're luck to be able to plan stuff for the last 4 years. 

I'm planning on going to Mexico or Peru later on in the year.  Looking at August.  I'm still in the planning stages though, have not gotten far with that...hehehe...but I have not travelled in quite some time, and that is just not me.  I neeed to make something happen this year.

Have a great time, Divadoll!  

We've been planning a vacation to Memphis to see Graceland - not sure if we're going this year.  One trip that we're definitely doing in September is an annual trip up to Lancaster PA, where there are tons of antique flea markets and antique shops in Pennsylvania Dutch country.  We love doing that!

I think I'll also be going to Missouri in June, my bf's brother is getting married and I've known him for about 10 years now, so I'll probably go.

My next vacation wont be for a while but I'd love to go to Florida right now to get away from this winter weather!

I'm going to Miami and Naples on my next vacation, which is this Saturday.
headphonedance.gif

I was planning to go to IMATS in Pasadena. BUT it doesn't seem like a very worthy go-to, since I am on the other side of the country. I'd spend more getting there than I would there.

I am going road tripping this summer. Anywhere & everywhere the wind takes me. It's my 18th summer as well as my first summer out of high school...THIS IS GOING TO BE ABOUT FREEDOM:D WOO HOO!!

Gonna work hard to get there.

You don't have to go far to have a vacation.  It could be in the backyard as long as its relaxing. Vegas, I'd have to say, is NOT relaxing in anyway.

Pffffft Boston! I hate the traffic there. I live in New Hampshire just an hour from Boston and was there about 2 months ago to check out a college my son is interested in. I'll be happy if I never have to go back (and he has since decided against that college.)

My next vacation is Oklahoma, my niece is getting married there in June.

After that, my sister is planning a Caribbean cruise in February and my husband has already told her we are in! WOOHOO!

Latest posts

Back