Seriously...how comfortable can this be?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
These shoes have a heel of 7" high.  Seriously...how comfortable can you really be wearing this???  It's a nice shoe, but geeze.  Love the hair though.

Wow, those shoes are nice but I dont think plausable to wear daily, LOL.

At least Beyonce's shoe have heels... I think Lady Gaga would beat anyone in the uncomfortable shoe contest. She's wearing 11 inch (a foot!) heelless platforms in this pic. The question is not "how comfortable?" anymore... it is "how you can manage to walk without falling every step?"

OMG...this just looks too alien to me...I think she fell the other day...sigh

Ouch, i sure hope she keeps flats in her bag, i think these shoes wouldn't be wearable on a daily basis. As for Gaga, well you know it's slang french for crazy so yeah, she's crazy to wear these shoes. She must carry a lot of bandaids in her bag.

Is the rise actually 7 inches, or just the heel itself? Beyonce's shoes look like they've got at least 2-3 inches of platform in the front, which would make them the same as a 4 inch heel (as long as you're not walking!) platform heels are not that much harder to walk in than normal heels as long as the ground you're walking in is smooth (no random rocks or pits, because you'll fall over a lot easier)

They're called  Daffodile Pumps 
Here's a pair I would totally wear! I love the color!​

I like Beyonce's and the aqua shoes. Those would look great for a night out. As for Gaga - her knees look a little bruised - wonder if it's from falling down in those!!

Beyonce is holding onto the SUV for dear life haha!! I have one pair of comfy heels and the rest kill by the end of the night because I actually have to walk in them... the compliments are well worth it though!!

I'm sure she is a pro at wearing heels after all of these years... I mean the girl even wore them throughout her pregnancy. After awhile, it changes the structure of your foot and some people end up feeling more comfortable wearing heels because of that. 

I just can't use heels every single day, i get so tired. But the Beyonce's heels are so beautiful, so gorgeous, but it took a big effort to use it for day time, so do Lady gaga's.

Back