Key West

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My hubby and I are working on planning a vacation for early April, and I was thinking Key West, Florida. Have any of you been there and if so, what did you think? Any ideas on where to stay? I'm a total beach bum so I have to stay close to or on the beach :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I am SO sick of winter time and can't wait to get my flip flops and sun dresses on! Thanks loves!

I LOVE Key West and would live there if I could! It's so laid back and fun. I live in the Fort lauderdale area and love to drive down as much as possible. No matter where you stay in the area even if your not ON the beach you will have a 2 min walk(if that) and it might be cheaper.  

My sister's been there but I haven't. She said it was gorgeous.  I hope you have a great time! 

Well since I posted that we have changed our mind twice! It was Key West, then Vegas, now it's St. Pete Beach (I LOVE St. Pete!) I found a cute little place on the beach in Pass-a-grille for about 500 a week, so I'm kinda leaning toward that one. I've got my lazy beach time, and a day at Busch Gardens planned out... Hopefully these plans stick! No matter what I do it will really be nice to get out of Ohio for a week!

My dad has a winter home in Key West, and I've been there to visit - it's a blast!  It's such a fun place, you're really going to love it if you go.

I was there a few years ago it was great. I also loved some of the small keys on the way up, they had some interesting places to stay and were not quite as touristy as Key West. Go have a look at Hemmingways house, it's beautiful. I think even I could write a masterpiece if I had a place like that to work in.

Back