Coastal Scents "Mirage" Palette Giveaway

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Youtube video!!!! I've subscribed and look forward to more tips from you.  P.S. Your nails look awesome!!!!!

i really enjoyed your video! it's nice to see makeup other than high end! not everyone has the money to throw around on $30 blushes! lol i found a great blush today, but it was $30! I couldn't bring myself to pay that much. but i do think that i will buy it next time i'm at the hair dresser. i got my hair done yesterday and the makeup that they sell is great, but spendy! i have some of their makeup, but very slowly adding to it. 

i really like your nails. love pink and purple and loved the shimmery stripe you put on. so cute! and who doesn't like hearts? too cute there, as well. i'm going to have to catch your monthly video of your fav nails and looks. i bet it will be great.

i entered into your contest. i've never entered one before. i'm not a very lucky person, so i don't usually enter. but i'm trying to have a better attitude towards things of that nature and i just know i'm going to have better luck this time. or so i hope! thanks so much for sharing your goodies and thanks for having a contest to enter! God bless <3

Latest posts

Back