Collective Haul: Korean Cosmetics and Luminess Air

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice haul!! I hear so much about BB cream, but haven't tried it. I think the only way I can get it is to order it online.

Very nice !

Yes i think you can only order it online, the only thing i have noticed is a lot of times you only have 2 or 3 shades available, and they're all yellow based, so it's (for me anyway) extremely difficult to find a match.

WOW! You have Skin79 and Laneige! I am so in love with these two brands!!!! Do share some reviews of the products you got!

xoxo,

Roxanne

I've seen various BB creams at some of the little asian gift shop type boutiques -- little japanese shops or korean shops.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nice haul!! I hear so much about BB cream, but haven't tried it. I think the only way I can get it is to order it online.
I have the same BB mini-set. I love the smell, reminds me of sunscreen and summer, but hate how the BB Diamond Collection (light pink tube) just oozed out of the tube (watery) while the Super Beblesh Balm Triple Functions (hot pink tube) was a pain to get out of the tube (thought I had an empty tube).

Those looking for BB Cream. If you're in the US the least expensive place I found it sold at is through Amazon.com (surprisingly). I don't recommend buying the mini-set (it's only $9.99 plus $5.something shipping) but each tube is only the size of a AA battery (pic on my blog). You only get a total of 20 grams of product between the four tubes. I know that the SKIN79 Super Beblemish Balm BB Cream Gold Label (gold tube) and the Skin79 Super+ Beblesh Balm Bb Cream Triple Function (hot pink tube) are less than $7 on Amazon (shipping is another $5) and you get five times more product than the mini set.

For my review visit my blog:

http://zadidoll.blogspot.com/2011/02/bb-cream-by-skin79-swatchesreview.html

I'm curious about the top left item, the one that looks like beads. Is that foundation? Is it a pump? Who is it by? I love Asian products because they have so many unique stuff to try.

Hi sorry It took me a while to reply to everyone but I'll try to answer everyone's question now... ^^

I got them from yesstyle.com and they have all Asian products... from cosmetics to clothes.  They ship from Hong Kong but I got my order about a week after I ordered them... 

I like the BB Creams because it gives me that coverage that I need...  and you could build it up if you need more coverage and it brightens up your skin after awhile.  I usually use it when I'm in a hurry and I use BB Cream with eyeliner and I'm out the door.  The down side of it is they are very limited when it comes to shades.  They mostly just have 1 or 2 shades.  It is also have a gray undertone so if you're not into that, you're not gonna like it.  So if you're higher than NC30 (in MAC) BB Creams will be too light for you.  

@Zadidoll:  The bead thing is from Etude House and it's a makeup primer.  It has some shimmer in it so it gives you that glow when you put it on.  It is a pump.

As for Laneige.. I love Laneige.. ^^  I use it prior to applying my makeup and it's very moisturizing.  And the Sleep Pack I love.  Gives me that smooth skin the next day.   I just love all asian products because they are very cute in packaging and most of them are good.  Plus, I'm Asian too hahahahaha

Back