Astrological matches!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I didn't know where exactly should I post this so I posted here!!! :icon_wink

Do you know which zodiac signs has the best compatibility???

For example, do they match a gemini with a libra or a scorpio with a capricorn???

Whatever you know or heard about astrology matches, post it hear!!!:icon_chee

I'm not sure if I believe in the matching but I have looked up my own sign. It just happens that I married the person whose sign is said to be very compatible with mine and our life together is wonderful. My mom believes in the matching and knows more about astrology than I do. She used to say that some couples that we knew wouldn't last because they weren't matched right with their astrology signs and she was right. I think astrology is very interesting.

Thanks for the links girls!!!!

I don't know why I believe in astrological matches, it sounds stupid, but I do!!!:icon_chee

I belive in horoscopes etc.. but i'm not sure about signs being compatible to each other. All i know is that they always say that Cancer's and Librans should not get together but that's mine & my SO's sign and we're doing just fine!

I thought you wrote 12th there first and was like AAAHHH but then realised it was 2nd! What age are you now Sophia? I'm 22!

One of my other sisters is Cancer too.. Her birthday is July 4th!

So you were bornin 1984! I know LOTS of cancers too. In school, there were 20 girls in my gang. And out of the 20, 7 of them were cancers and 8 were Aries! Guess Cancarians (is that even a word!) & Arians must connect!

He he Cancarians!! Where did you find this word???:icon_chee My brother is Aries too!!! What a coincidence!!!!

Ooh i was right except its spelt with like Cancerians not Cancarians!

You learn something new every day! There's another word for your english vocab!

LOL, I do sometimes believe in astrological things.

My favorite site for astrological thing is this web.

I actually subscribed to their daily horoscopes news haha.

And I found most of it are quite accurate for me :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I remember few weeks ago, it said something that I should control my spending haha, and it's so true! LOL.

Leony you're right ,the stars speak on their own!!! Stop spending!!!:icon_chee

LOL, I couldn't help it Soph!

It's hard to resist!!

Maybe I should stop viewing FOTDs and haulin forum for a while lol.

Latest posts

Back