What is your favorite makeup line to wear?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
..... don't know what happened to my last thread, but anyways. Whats your favourite make up line?

Mac's my favorite brand to wear but I have foundations from almost every brand out there because i'm a foundation junkie.

This is a difficult one because I guess I like different things in different brands but if I look at my stash I guess I have to say Urban Decay for eyeshadows and liner, Chanel and MAC fot lipstick and the rest is pretty much a mix of several different brands.....(I am a makeup junky, no surprise there :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />!

I have different favorites for different things.  Laura Geller for the primer/foundation/concealer.  Urban Decay for eyeshadows and Mac for the lips 
wink.gif

hard to choose one! but the brands i mostly use are Chanel and MAC. and some YSL and make up forever.

I find different brands for different uses. There's no brand that sweeps the board for me, but if I had to pick for consistency in delivering then it would be Ben Nye.

I can't say I have a favorite, I actually use different brands for every step of my makeup routine.  It all depends on my mood as well. 

I have two: Shu Uemura and Dior! This is especially so since they have never given me break outs and their products are really of high quality instead of just the branding.

xoxo,

Roxanne

Pick just one??? I can't do that! I'm a makeup junkie with boxes of makeup piled up, due to no more room! lol and i just ordered more! aaahhh!!! i love it all! i can narrow it down to a top 3 favorite lines of makeup. and those would have to be MAC, Clinique, and NYX.  I just started buying Benefit products, and I'm finding that I really like what i have so far. and getting more into too faced as well. this sure is a tough topic. lol who would think it would be so hard to pick a fave makeup line! now i just feel like i'm rambling, so i'm going to stop now before i really get going! lol

My favorite makeup videos to watch are the makeup & storage collection videos, I can watch them all day and drool at all the makeup.  I only have one favorite brand and that's Mac for cosmetics and Shiseido for skin care.

Originally Posted by Goddesslily /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My favorite makeup videos to watch are the makeup & storage collection videos, I can watch them all day and drool at all the makeup.  I only have one favorite brand and that's Mac for cosmetics and Shiseido for skin care.

I've been known to get lost in YouTube land for days at a time watching and learning about makeup! I'm hooked!  I've learned so much. I was a beginner when i started watching.  I could only do one shadow on the eye, period. now i can do much more! and i've started teaching some close friends and family. it's turned out to be a good thing.  I finally found my passion. took me til last year, at 30yro, to figure it out. and to find out that i absorb this knowledge up like a sponge. love all the tips and tricks, too!

If I had to pick, I'd say Make Up For Ever and Urban Decay are tied. But I also enjoy NYX, Sephora, Ben Nye and what I've tried of Kat Von D. This is leaving out all of the drugstore brands I purchase!

Aside my own Afshar Beauty (which I am still in the process of testing/branding) I love Mac Cosmetics, Laura Mercier, Sephora, Lancome, Yves Saint Laurent, L'Oreal, Dior, Rimmel, NARS, and Benefit. 

Although I am a lover of many brands that Sephora carries (Sephora line, Urban Decay, Smashbox), I have to say many drugstore lines have gotten very competitive as well. I am a big fan of L'Oreal's foundations as well as their lipsticks and glosses. Their HiP products have great, bold, long lasting pigments as well. Maybelline has great mascaras and eyeliners, and a few are giving the very high end brands a run for their money. Because of my sensitive skin, I'm a fond follower of the Aveeno skin care line as well as BeFine's products. 

Oh man, that is so hard to choose! I'm gonna have to go with Bedhead. I really love their eye makeup and blushes. 

Latest posts

Back