New Lady Gaga from MAC

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Not too sure how I feel about this color.

I just bought the lipstick and gloss but I'm not impressed.

Does anyone else have it and do you use it with a lip pencil to make it pop?

Thinking of reselling it.

Thank you!

It looks pretty in promo pics. Haven't seen it in person, though. If you're not happy with, there's no point in keeping it. :]

let me know if you resell the lipstick. I have the gloss and I had to say, I really really love it. I use a apricotty lipliner and it mixes with the gloss so prettily. 

Originally Posted by Dee MAC /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not too sure how I feel about this color.

I just bought the lipstick and gloss but I'm not impressed.

Does anyone else have it and do you use it with a lip pencil to make it pop?

Thinking of reselling it.

Thank you!

It looks like a pretty and subtle color, but you don't think it looks good? Does it just seem too pale? That's kinda what Gaga is into. I could understand that.

I purchased the Viva Glam GaGa 2 lipstick and the lip glass and I love it! I used them both with Mac cork lip liner. This color is just about the same color as Mac Siss lip stick and the lipglass looks like Siss in a lip glass. I think it may have a little more hint of pink. Since it is an amplified I only apply one coat of it because it can look crazy if you put too much on.

Oh no.....here we go.  Gaga in neutral?  I'm sold!!!!!!!! If you don't want yours, I'll take it off your hands
rolleyes.gif

Saw a couple swatches and wasn't wowed.  I know for sure these would look yucky on me.

I can't wear nudes and light pinks either. They just don't look right on me. Lord knows I've tried because I see it on other women and think it's pretty. As so many of you have told me, bold lip looks just seem to work better for me.

i really like the pictures of this color. i'll probably seek the gloss out.  her other viva glam didn't look good on me at all, but this one looks to compliment my coloring more.. i'm an nc25.

This collection is an epic fail in my opinion.  Don't get me wrong, I love neutrals (they're my favorite).  But when I stopped at MAC yesterday, I swatched both the lipstick and gloss and what a disappointment.  There's literally NO COLOR whatsoever with the lipstick (might as well just throw concealer over your lips) and the gloss is truly sheen.  I was really looking forward to this purchase 
frown.gif

I bought mine half price on a makeup sell/swapping site and it was still in the package and perfect :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I really LOVE the beige colour and it applies amazingly, I highly recommend it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I bought the Gaga 2 the other day at MAC because I wear very heavy eye make up now because I'm always trying out new make up looks on my eyes because I'm in the process of starting my own business (Make up) so I'm trying to learn new looks and get my make up skills up at the same time, so I can't wear lipstick now with much color so now I'm really beat with any of the lipsticks I used to have so I went to MAC and the lady pointed this out and at first I was like EW when I put it on, but then after careful blending and crafting with a pencil and the right gloss, it came out right.  Here is a pic

Latest posts

Back