NOTD: March 3, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

My "I'm Ready for Spring" NOTD

Other than Seche Vite & CG's Fifth Avenue, the other colors were franken'd.

On a side note, I haven't on this forum in quite a while! Wow! I miss you guys!

Yay thanks guys! I have a love/hate relationship with Seche Vite because that pretty manicure started peeling the next day
sadyes.gif

Originally Posted by flipshawtii /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yay thanks guys! I have a love/hate relationship with Seche Vite because that pretty manicure started peeling the next day
sadyes.gif

For regular manis I swear by Seche Vite because I can apply it when it's still somewhat wet. But for any kind of nail art where I apply the top coat after the polish is dry, CND Speedey all the way <3

Oh okay! I'll have to consider buying into that! As much as I love Seche Vite, I don't love the peeling and shrinking.

Originally Posted by AmourAnnette /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For regular manis I swear by Seche Vite because I can apply it when it's still somewhat wet. But for any kind of nail art where I apply the top coat after the polish is dry, CND Speedey all the way <3

Thanks you! I used a size zero spotter brush from Michael's and all nail polish.

Originally Posted by crazyformakeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Very pretty!!!!! how u did that????

Nice art work. Had read and tried it all but not getting any good effect myself.

Latest posts

Back