Who's got an undercut?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I think you've defiantly got to be confident to pull it off! You know where a bit of hair underneath on the side of your head is shaved? I've been thinking of getting it for ages but I haven't been brave enough! I can easily hide it for when I don't want it to show. I've watched lots of videos on YouTube and looked at lots of pictures online.

If you're confident about this, then go for it but i agree you have to have confidence !

Booked in for 15th can't wait! I'm not fussed when it comes to hair. I've never been one of these girls who thinks hair is sacred! Lol

It's only hair, it grows back.  I had an undercut when I was 19 - long long long time ago.  I used to shave it with a razor on a sunday and by friday, I'd had about 1/2" of hair and when I wore it down, noone noticed.  I was worried my parents would complain but Sunday, I'd be at my dorm in university and friday was when my dad would pick me up and take me home.

5ad744ea-b103-2a14.jpg
well here is an update! Here's me with the undercut, had it since march and love it! So many people have said they would love to do it but just arent brave enough!

It looks good on you, you have styled it very nicely.

Diva- your hair grows 2 inches a month?? Wow! The general hair growth is only 1/2 inch a month..

I shaved my 1/2 my head...it grew 1/2 so my parents arent freaking that I shaved my head!  I did that ever Sunday when I returned to res. at university.   Its probably because I shaved my hair that it was growing so fast.  When I shaved my legs, I'd have 1cm of hair by the time I woke up.  Now that I epilate, on occasion I'd have a 1/2cm hair that was not there the night before.  

Back