Is it worth it to go to makeup school?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am a freelance makeup artist just starting out my dream is to work as mac certifed artist I was wondering is it worth it to go to school for makeup

I'm not sure if it is worth it if you just want to work for MAC. Are you hoping to work at a MAC store, or an actual artist of theirs? Because you don't need to go to school to work at their stores/counters :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm actually looking into going to school for make up just to have the certification and to learn different techniques.  There's a makeup school in my state (an hour away from where I live) and they teach you Fashion and Beauty. they also have Special FX classes.  So I'm planning on taking both classes so I have more choices as far as job goes. 

Do it if you want different options, but definitely not just if you want to work for MAC. You don't really need certification to work there, and they don't pay a lot more than you could get working at any retail job.

On the forum there are people talking about going to makeup school and its importance. The person who initiated this question on the forum asked whether it is good to go for such institutes as in is it worthy to approach such school as a career in the long-run. We required https://legitimateessaywriting.com/is-edubirdie-legit/ for them. Most of the people on the forum who replied said that yes it is good to go for a good makeup school as it teaches one many capabilities and help them to learn many things that are worth learning, especially if one is into fashion and learning new things. There is no knowledge that can be wasted so if you think you are good at something or have this passion to do so then this is the best thing to pursue that career as in learning or as a career. There is nothing better than that approach in life.

On the forum there are people talking about going to makeup school and its importance. The person who initiated this question on the forum asked whether it is good to go for such institutes as in is it worthy to approach such school as a career in the long-run. We required https://legitimateessaywriting.com/is-edubirdie-legit/ for them. Most of the people on the forum who replied said that yes it is good to go for a good makeup school as it teaches one many capabilities and help them to learn many things that are worth learning, especially if one is into fashion and learning new things. There is no knowledge that can be wasted so if you think you are good at something or have this passion to do so then this is the best thing to pursue that career as in learning or as a career. There is nothing better than that approach in life.

Latest posts

Back