Rock Climbing?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just curious, does anyone else on this forum rock climb?? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If so, what do you climb?? What do you boulder?? How long have you been climbing?

I don't. I know how to climb, i like it too, but i think i just prefer hiking. One thing i dream of though is ice climbing, i know it's dangerous and tricky but i think climbing an iced wall is cooler (lol) than just rock climbing.

I have never done it, but I sure hope to do it soon.  Like Magosienne I love to hike.  Unfortunately here in Trinidad, the options for rock climbing is very limited.  Sounds like alot of fun though.

I've done indoor rock climbing a handful of times, but not enough to get any good at it. (Although the first couple of times, the trainers were all "you did really good!" -- I'm assuming they're being nice because I actually climbed to the top and guessing that a lot of beginners don't make it that far -- but I don't know that I necessarily did "good" versus "barely made it!" lol)

It's a lot of fun, although the next day you're incredibly sore (another sign of not being a veteran of it haha)

I've gone indoor rock climbing many times, ans on outdoor walls.

Not real rock climbing but it was fun!

I love rock climbing! I do everything from free climbing (my favorite) to top roping (I do this the most, when I rock climb) to indoor rock climbing (I love to do this, however; I do not live close to an indoor rock climbing business) to bouldering (not as often, but have several times), etc. Recently I got into mixed climbing (which is the most spontaneous for me, considering it's dangerous and fairly illegal) when I attempted Beaverhead Rock. I love climbing outdoors the most, as I am adventurous.

Latest posts

Back